RMS Mounting System per Radion XR30
Kit staffa di montaggio bordo vasca Radion
Two specialized kits designed for XR15 and XR30 model Radions. Each kit contains everything needed to tank mount a Radion light on almost any standard or rimless tank.
Each kit contains multiple sliding rails and a rotatable x-bracket allowing you to easily position your Radion precisely where you need it.
RMS is Better for Tank Mounting
- Standard and Rimless Tank Compatible Fits the vast majority of commercially available standard and rimless tanks.
- Attractive and Minimalistic A low profile, sleek design keeps your attention on your tank not on your tank mount.
- Super Easy Setup No drilling, no cutting and no holes in your wall or stand – have your light mounted in minutes.
- Heavy Duty Sturdy metal and plastic construction will last the life of your tank.
- Integrated Cord Management Keep power cords secured out of sight on the mount
- Multiple Components for a Clean Look One size fits all only goes so far, different rail lengths are included to best fit your tank.
- Adjusts for Fine Tuning Need to move your Radion forward or backward a little – no problem.
- Mount Lights Parallel or Perpendicular Rotating X-brackets lets you orient your lights laterally or longitudinally.
- Mounting Arm
- Mounting Bracket
- Sliding Rails*
- All Necessary Hardware
*Specific to XR15 or XR30 kit.
RMS Multiple Radion Tank Mount System
The RMS system isn’t just for small tanks. Because the RMS is modular – tank mounting on large tanks just got a whole lot easier.
Take two of the same arms used in the single mount kits, an extended rail and u-mounts – and in minutes you can assemble a custom large tank mount. This configuration will also allow tank mounting on euro-braced tanks.
RMS parts are available to upgrade a single tank mount or build a large RMS solution from scratch. Find RMS parts at your LFS or order them from our parts store.
Build Your Own Multi Fixture RMS
Whether you need a rail mount RMS setup with 2 XR15s to span a 3ft (1m) office tank, or two rails with 8 XR30s on your 8ft (2.5m) reefing masterpiece – the RMS system has you covered. To make a two-arm mount for multiple Radions simply get the two arm kit, the rail length you need, and then add in the appropriate number and type of U-Mount X-Brackets.